Friday, July 18, 2014

"Concert Kill", "Protected by the Predator", and "The Abomination" by Hunter Spadafora

Concert Kill
by Hunter Spadafora

I was sucked into the concert crowd which was weird because the crowd wasn’t that big. I saw the stage, turned around, and start ed off. After a minute of walking I looked around, the crowd was as far as the eye could see and I was somehow closer to the stage. I could feel my heart-beat in my ears, my chest felt like something was trying to come out. I tapped someone on the shoulder and asked if I could leave. The person said I was crazy and went back to dancing. I walked on, and on, and on, and on. I must have walked 200 feet and still I seemed closer to the stage. My ears started to burn with fear and hurt from the noise. My legs started to feel numb. I felt a liquid on my ears and when I touched them I had blood on my fingers. The world then felt dark.

               Sitting in a chair a girl noticed a boy collapsing in the small crowd in front of the stage. She noticed his face was red and his ears full of blood. When she tried to get out of the chair she couldn’t move, she was stuck while the crowd started to    ahead her way.

Protected by the Predator
by Hunter Spadafora

Boston. Once a thriving city with a population of over 2 million people. Now reduced to ruins. One human remains, isolated from the rest of the world in the maze called a city. The rest of the population fell to the predators. The vampires already took everyone else and added them to their collection. But they can’t get her. Because there’s something else in the city. An Abomination, a creature that hunts the vampires. The girl constantly hears almost human-like screams near and far as the Abomination destroys one vampire at a time. But what will happen when it’s just her and the Abomination? That’s what keeps the girl going, trying to escape the maze known as the city of Boston.

The Abomination
by Hunter Spadafora

A predator. The Predator. The Abomination is a creature with limitless/unlimited hunting ability. Its size is said to vary from human sized to [larger than] an adult elephant. Accounts with the human sized version are the same. They state that the Abomination is humanoid, covered in Pitch Black Armor like its skin. Its hands have claws that can tear any material and enough strength to crush anything in its hand. It’s fast, able to climb vertical surfaces and make no sound. It will jump out of nowhere and rip people to shreds. The elephant sized version is said to be more aggressive, with fore-arms that are 3 feet long. Its strength is unlimited, its speed unmatched, and it hunts, not for food, but because it can.


No comments:

Post a Comment